Do you know how to complete a loan application correctly? frumbl.com for a critique
It is not difficult to take out a loan these days. There are many loan companies on the market that attract both young and older people with their diverse offer. More and more companies are being advertised as institutions providing quick loans via the Internet. All you have to do is fill out the application and the transfer to the customer’s account is made within 15 minutes, after which you can already enjoy the funds. However, do you know how to properly complete such an application in order to get a loan without any “tricks”, “stars” or contents written in small print?
Loan application – what data can the lender require?
As for the information that will be needed to complete the application, it is:
- First name and last name,
- ID number and PESEL number, as well as the date of issue and validity of documents,
- Date of birth,
- Mother’s name, father’s name, mother’s maiden name,
- Home address and correspondence address,
- Telephone number and email address,
- Bank account number,
- Form of employment and source of income,
- Monthly account inflow, monthly commitments and expenses,
- Marital status and number of dependents.
In fact, lenders don’t need that much information – usually basic ID details are enough to fill out an online application.
How to complete the loan application correctly?
Filling out the application does not have to be difficult if we follow the rules below:
- First of all, read. Sounds trivial, but this is the only right and basic principle – we read the loan agreement and the questions carefully.
- Secondly – check. If we are not sure about something – we check. Before taking out a loan, it is worth checking information and opinions about the company, as well as comparing it on financial comparison websites.
- We enter only the data we are asked to and check their accuracy twice. Loan applications should not lie, deliberately inflating or underestimating the amount of wages and expenses.
If you are unsure – go to the facility
Some people are afraid of completing online loan applications. They do not trust this form of inference. If you have even a shadow of concern or suspicion, it is worth giving up and going to a branch (be it a loan company or bank) and turn to the employee there. We recommend the same procedure if the person is unable to complete the application himself, because this task is too much for him. An employee on site can help.